If there was ever a single piece of signage that could make the difference between a satisfied customer and a missed opportunity, it’s your hours of operation signage.
Hours of Operation Sign Options
Hours of operation signs come in a variety of styles. Some of the most popular materials include:
- Vinyl lettering, which is the most popular option for windows and glass doors. Your business’s hours are spelled out with individual vinyl letters cut from a sheet of solid-colored 2-millimeter vinyl.
- Clear window decals. Thicker, transparent vinyl material is used to create window displays that do not obstruct visibility. Applied using a low-tac adhesive that is both durable and easily removed.
- Aluminum. 2-millimeters of aluminum with a solid polyethylene core makes for a durable, long-lasting hours of operation sign that is perfectly at home outdoors.
- Plastic. Cheap, lightweight, and extremely versatile, plastic hours of operation signs remain a popular option for business owners throughout the Atlanta area.
- Opaque window cling. Opaque window cling hours of operation signs use thin white vinyl that is easily removed and reused.
- Clear window cling. Razor-thin and transparent vinyl material offers all the benefits of opaque window cling options, but does not reduced visibility.
- Opaque window decal. 3-millimeter white vinyl decals can be customized and printed in full color to create strong, vivid window displays.
Additional options are available, such as illuminated signs for businesses that operate at night. Contact our team to learn more.
Hours of Operation Signs in Experiment, Georgia
The Atlanta Custom Signs team is standing by to assist you with your hours of operation sign design. Call 470-355-8170 to start a free consultation.