Open-for-business signs welcome your customers, which is essential in the fight for foot traffic. Many customers won’t enter a business without an open-for-business sign–even with the lights on and people inside–in case the staff they see are performing after-hours duties.
Open for Business Sign Considerations
When designing your open signs, a number of considerations must be made, including:
- Does your business operate at night? If so, it’s imperative that you illuminate your sign. Some business owners may have adequate visibility from lampposts and indoor lighting, but others will need to explore different options, such as radioluminescence, photoluminescence, and electric lighting.
- Color scheme. Colors trigger an emotional response in passersby–what do your colors say about your brand? You will also need to choose a color scheme that creates adequate contrast for easy reading.
- Your font choice says a lot about your business, and greatly affects readability. Make sure you choose something on-brand and easy to read.
- Business logo. Will you include your business logo, or will your open sign be mounted near your brand’s main signage? If you want to incorporate your logo, be sure you have adequate room.
- Shape and size. Atlanta Custom Signs offers open for business signs in practically any shape and size you can imagine. Space considerations aside, the shape and size you choose can say a lot about your brand.
Riverdale Custom Signs is Open for Business
To explore our full catalogue, along with an exhaustive list of color, material, and style options available in the Atlanta area, call 470-355-8170. An Atlanta Custom Signs representative is standing by to help you design the perfect open sign.